10.6.15

PINK

We had so much going on the least few weeks both personally and at work, my head is still spinning... And the end of school year stuff is also hitting hard over here. Always the same story but I never get used to it and it always stresses me out. On top of that I decided to do a 4 day detox cleanse and can only "eat" juice and soup. Today is day 3 and still going strong :).
But I needed a pick-me-up-lift-me-up to mellow me out and what always for me is creating moodboards. I love looking at pictures and putting them together for a great mood/vibe. Currently I am overthinking to painting my cabinet downstairs in a great pink color, including a kitchen wall (my man doesn't know yet) so a pink mood was the obvious choice today.

And yes, it worked, I am mellow... :)



No comments: